Friday, April 17, 2009

The third child

So, by this age Peyton and Lexi had their picture taken a few times. Now that Kempton is almost three months old I thought I better get him some pictures so he can have something to show for when he was a baby. My sister who is the third child in my family has hardly any pictures of when she was baby and still holds it against my mom to this day. I'm trying to avoid this same wrath.
Kempton is such a GREAT baby! He just hangs out most of the day and is content to watch all the commotion around him. He rarely cries and is usually the last child to get their needs taken care of. He loves to babble and smile at whoever will play with him. I am sure one of these days he will figure out that whoever is the loudest usually is taken care of first.

4 comments:

sassy sase sightings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sassy sase sightings said...

You know mom had enough pictures of me she didn’t really feel the need to have any others. It’s good that you have witnessed the pain of a family that has an obvious favorite child and now try to keep the therapy visits to a minimum for the less preferred children.
Okay truly I have never seen cuter pictures. He is growing so fast!

Mrs. M said...

I see some arm muscles in the those photos. Rice boys are born athletic!

Chelsey said...

Kempton is going to be a heart-breaker with those dimples! I love his smile!