Monday, January 4, 2010

Lovin it in Logan

When in Logan we have to make a stop at some of my favorite local restaurants: Juniper, Fredricos, and Mandarin just to name a few. My mom is a great cook as well and is always well stocked when everyone comes home. Peyton says Nana is a good cook because she always has a plan.
Kempton already tries to keep up with the big kids.
Sledding and playing in the snow kept the kids and some adults busy at least for one afternoon.
My parents have the best sinks for tubing little ones. Kempton loves to splash and play in the water.
I am sad this fun holiday break is over. I guess we will just have to find more fun things to do in order to help January and February not seem so long and cold.

1 comment:

Mallory said...

I have that same picture of me when I was a babe! Kemp is so cute in that sink