Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tea Party

My cute sister Marin hosted a February tea party for all the girls. Lexi loves everything girl so she was in her element. With six girls and one great sister-in-law there is always plenty of action and talk. The second generation of girls minus one who couldn't make it.
Making sugar cookies is always fun and a little messy.
The candy bar game was one of our favorite party games growing up. No, I did not wear all these accessories to the party it is part of the game. Thanks Marin for the fun party and great prizes!

3 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Viv doesn't look so newborn in your photos. Will her birth make your blog (because it hasn't on mine)?

yennu said...

The candy bar game . . . I loved that game. I do think we played it at most of the neighborhood birthday parties. What a fun girls day. The Poole's have lots of cute girls!

Mallory said...

my favorite was Haisley sticking her face in the dough to eat. Thanks Marin for the good time.