Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Campfire

It is great to live so close to mountains and be able to escape with friends from the heat of these long summer days.
I don't know what it is with men and fire but I guess they just love to go back to those good old scouting days.
I love how everything tastes better when you are in nature from the classic hot dog, tin foil dinners and dutch oven cobbler.
The single guys just enjoyed hanging out and getting a few tips from Ryan.
Kempton was covered in dirt and marshmallow by the end of the night. I guess there is nothing better than that when you are one year old.
The little girls stayed busy collecting their favorite rocks and sticks. I love how kids have more fun with dirt, rocks, and sticks than all the gadgets and gizmos we buy for them.

1 comment:

Ashley E. said...

Mindy... I"M SO GLAD YOU brought your camera! I love our campfire BBQs.. all the kids get caked in dirt! It's the best!.. and with such great people!
Love you!!