Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Clean up Crew

This sweet, smiley little boy sure knows how to make a mess. Last night while I was having a late girls night at my friends house, Lance was tucking Peyton in when he hears Lexi calling him. Well, Lexi had decided to make herself a bowl of cereal and Kempton climbed up on the counter and dumped a whole gallon of milk out. So, Lance got to spend the next hour and a half cleaning it all up.
We have had some classic messes over the years. If there was mud around Peyton would find it.
So, I usually let him make the most of it after I already found him muddy.
From a young age Peyton would often include his sister in the fun. How thoughtful!
Fortunately, Peyton has out grown his affinity for messes but Lexi still finds a way to rearrange all her dolls, Barbies, and dress-ups all over the house on a daily basis.
We will have to keep our fingers crossed that this guy doesn't have too many major messes still in him.

2 comments:

Mrs. M said...

You have me in stitches and fear at the same time!

Chelsey said...

Oh my these pictures are classic! Good thing you are such a patient Mom:)