Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to Kempton!

Kempton celebrated his big two year old b-day. However, I feel like he entered the terrible twos a few months ago. He is such a busy, busy boy. He tries to do everything Peyton and Lexi do like playing soccer, jumping on the tramp with the big kids, riding bikes, scooters, and skateboarding. One of his favorite toys is playing motorcycle on the itouch. I love how he is still very sweet and wants to cuddle at night and in the morning. We love this little guy!
Kempton loves opening presents. His favorite things are Thomas the Train, Cars, and trucks.
When we would ask Kempton what he wanted for his birthday he would say cake and a bike. He was so excited to get his new bike we had to let him ride it in the house for a few days.
The parties just kept coming for Kempton. For a few days after when we would get in the car at night he would say "Party, Party?" He had a lot of great Birthdays.

2 comments:

Berkley Hannah Pond said...

Happy Birthday!! Kemp Boy!!
I love you!!
Cousin Berkley

Madi said...

Mindy! I can't believe Kempton is so old! That's awesome. Happy b-day little Kemp. I was thinking the other day of that sweet card you sent me when Jack was born. I love you! You are so thoughtful. I know that's random but I miss you and hope all is well in SLC!