Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Farewell Michelle

So, I have been way into watching The Bachelor this season because of Michelle. When you know someone on reality TV how can you not watch. Given, the show is goofy and actually very unrealistic it is fun to watch the drama unfold.
Well, yesterday was Michelle's time to say good-bye. I wish it would have come about five weeks earlier because the way she acted and was portrayed was crazy! However, she has done a great job of being noticed and I think that is what she is into right now.
Speaking of real true love- Lexi got to help Chelsey decide on her wedding cake. She is always excited to be involved in anything wedding.
Lexi loves knowing about all the details and plans. It is so fun to have a little girl!

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

I loved having my little flower girl there with me, I need her help with those important decisions! :)