Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Alexandria's Birthday

It is Birthday week at our house and Lexi kicked it all off.
All moms say it but I can't believe it has been six years since I first held this beautiful dark haired baby girl in my arms.
It was Lexi's off year for a big birthday party so she had a couple of friends over before school.
We had a girls lunch date at McDonald's.
Nana Dixie came to town to celebrate with Lexi. After dinner we all went for ice cream and shakes.
Lexi has been asking for an alarm clock for a few months. I'm not sure why but she was really happy when she opened it. I hope that enthusiasm lasts when it is waking her up early in the morning. In her class they have Babs the bear that gets to come home on your birthday with you. We all got a kick out of her funny song and dance. Lexi had a great birthday. We love you!

1 comment:

McCormick Family said...

Looks like a fun birthday, but too bad that Jillian wasn't there.