Tuesday, September 2, 2008

There he goes...

Well, today was the big day that Peyton started Kindergarten. He was so excited he woke up three times wondering if it was morning.
I can't believe Peyton is old enough to start school. Time sure has passed quickly from when he was born and learning to walk and talk to now learning to read and be independent. I will miss having my best little buddy around to talk and laugh with every morning. Luckily, Lexi will still be around to entertain her mom.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

What a big day! Peyton looked so cute this morning and SO ready to be there! I still can't believe they're in Kindergarten! It will be a fun year...

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

It is hard to believe that our babies are starting Kindee-garten. Peyton is such a cute "big" boy! I hope he has a great year!

Tiffany & Co. said...

He is just so darn cute! I can't believe you have a child going to Kindergarten! He looks so grown up in the picture!

Dukefamily5 said...

I can't believe Peyton is that old already! It seems like just yesterday when I came to visit you after he was born. We miss you guys! Love, MaryAnn