Saturday, January 31, 2009

Baby Bliss

The last two weeks have been wonderfully busy with diaper changes, feedings, and holding Kempton.
The kids love kissing and hugging the baby. (Sometimes a little too much) It is amazing how having a baby makes you realize how independent the older children are.
Kempton is so sweet. We love him to pieces!
Peyton has been a great help holding Kempton and getting his binki when I am busy with the other demands of having three children. The last two weeks have been a period of adjustment and fun getting to know Kempton.

4 comments:

janae said...

he is beautiful Mindy!!

aSHleY said...

You aren't kidding, Peyton looks so old in the last picture. Wish we were there to cuddle this cute little boy. Soon hopefully.

The "K" in JKD said...

congrats...everyone keeps saying what a beautiful baby he is...of course I agree.

yennu said...

He looks like one of the family. I bet your kids are eating him up. I hope you are getting lots of sleep and feeling better. Hey email me sometime I been thinking about your family (sister) a lot lately. I hope things are going ok.
yennu1@juno.com