Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Baseball, Ballet, and Bottles

Peyton had a great time playing baseball this year. Lance was a great coach! Trying to teach five and six year olds how to bat and play in the field is not an easy task. We had a great team of kids all from our neighborhood. Lexi finished off her year of ballet with her dance recital. She was so excited to perform on the stage and get her matching ballerina doll and crown. All the girls were so cute in their first recital. I think this was just a preview of the next fifteen years of performances to come. Lexi is a beautiful ballerina! Kempton was just along for the ride to all the events.

3 comments:

aSHleY said...

You guys have been so busy lately with birthday celebrations, holidays and sports (I consider dancing a sport). It looks like a lot of fun, we look forward to atttending the games, ballet and parties with you guys.

Mrs. M said...

Tell Lexi that I am up for the next 15 years of performances as well - I love her dancing!

Chelsey said...

Lexi is the cutest ballerina! ahh I'm so proud of her and I can't wait for all of the performances she has ahead of her! Love your cute fam!