Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Mother's Day, Anniversary, Birthday

Well it has been a busy week at our house. It is funny how we like to compact all of our holidays into one week. I guess we should have planned a little better when we chose our wedding date. However, all I can remember is wanting to get married as soon as Lance finished school. Mother's Day was filled with sweet surprises from Lance and the kids. Lance helped the kids with little presents and did all the meal prep and dishes.
Lance planned a romantic night at La Caille for our anniversary. The best part was he arranged everything from the reservation to the babysitter.
I think Lance's favorite part was playing on the little three par hole that is on the grounds. He almost hit the pin, me on the other hand accidentally hit a goose that was on the little fairway (don't worry he was ok).
I can't believe we have been married for nine years. I am looking forward to many more.
My Birthday was great! While I was out to lunch and getting a pedicure my sisters helped the kids make a cake and clean their rooms. The best gift a mom can get.

3 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Lexi said that the butterfly decoration that we put on top of the cupcakes was actually hers (from her birthday cake), but she loves you so much that she would share for your birthday Mindy!

yennu said...

Happy Birthday Day to you!!I'm a little late, but I did think of you on your birthday. I can't seemed to remember much of anything these days, but the memeories from years past seem to stick. May 14th will always be your birthday. What a cute family you have. It looks like you had a great celebration!!!

Tiffany & Co. said...

So Sweet! What a great hubby he is! Your family is so handsome! I loved looking at your slide show. Happy B-day & Anniversary!